The department administers:
The department provides staff support for:
The department reviews applications for approval:
- Rezonings and special use permits (by the Planning Commission and Board of Mayor and Aldermen)
- Signs (by the Design Review Commission)
- Site Plans (by the Planning Commission and the Design Review Commission)
- Subdivision plats (by the Planning Commission — Master, Construction, and Final Plans)
- Variances (by the Board of Zoning Appeals)
Application deadlines (PDF) and meeting dates are published by the Department.
See other departments involved in development review.
Other Development Information