COVID-19 -- Bartlett Parks & Recreation Facilities Closing Until Further Notice
In an effort to remain proactive in our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the City of Bartlett Parks & Recreation Department is canceling or postponing all events through the end of April including the following:
- Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Bonnet Contest at W.J. Freeman Park
- Kid’s Night Out at the Bartlett Recreation Center
- BPRD "Spring Fling" Baseball Tournament at Deermont Park
- Pickleball "Spring Fling" Tourney
- Keep Bartlett Beautiful / Parks Cleanup Day
- Spring Dance at the Bartlett Senior Center
- Special Recreation Spring Dance at Singleton Community Center
Additionally all outdoor playgrounds, tennis courts, and restrooms will be closed beginning Monday, 3/23/2020 until further notice.
For questions regarding Youth or Adult Athletics programs please call (901) 385-5599.
Please continue to follow our social media outlets and website for updates on when facilities and activities will resume.
The Athletics Office provides youth and adult recreational sports opportunities by offering individual and team sign-ups for baseball, softball, basketball, and volleyball.
Mon, Mar 30 - Fri, May 15
Mon, Jun 29 - Thu, Aug 13
Mon, Aug 31 - Fri, Sep 18
Fri, Sep 18 - Thu, Nov 5