Bartlett Recreation Center
COVID-19 -- Bartlett Parks & Recreation Facilities Closing Until Further Notice
In an effort to remain proactive in our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the City of Bartlett Parks & Recreation Department is canceling or postponing all events through the end of April including the following:
- Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Bonnet Contest at W.J. Freeman Park
- Kid’s Night Out at the Bartlett Recreation Center
- BPRD "Spring Fling" Baseball Tournament at Deermont Park
- Pickleball "Spring Fling" Tourney
- Keep Bartlett Beautiful / Parks Cleanup Day
- Spring Dance at the Bartlett Senior Center
- Special Recreation Spring Dance at Singleton Community Center
Additionally all outdoor playgrounds, tennis courts, and restrooms will be closed beginning Monday, 3/23/2020 until further notice.
Please continue to follow our social media outlets and website for updates on when facilities and activities will resume.
With the disruption in memberships at the Bartlett Recreation Center, dues will be prorated for the amount of time that facilities are closed and credits will be issued to affected members once facilities reopen (refunds will not be issued). All rentals scheduled during this time will be canceled with a full refund for any deposits and fees that have been paid to date.
The Bartlett Recreation Center exists to provide quality recreational and fitness programs, services, and special events for the citizens of Bartlett and our surrounding communities. This 55,000 square feet opened in August 2000. We invite you to explore and enjoy all that the Bartlett Recreation Center has to offer.
- Group exercise studio
- Two racquetball courts
- Natatorium with 8-lane competition pool; handicap-accessible, spectator seating & competitive swim-meet scoreboard
- Gymnasium with two full basketball courts (1 of which has 3 pickleball courts lined)
- Childcare (ages 3 months to 6 years)
- 1/12-mile indoor walking track
- Multi-purpose rooms for meetings, special events, and rentals
- 3 Locker rooms (men's, women's and family)
- Youth room (ages 6 to 15)
- Fully equipped strength and cardiovascular rooms
- Hammer StrengthTM
- StarTracTM Cycles
- StairmasterTM Stepmills (2)
Model ERower (1)