We are adopting each directive set forth by the Shelby County Health Department and therefore some BRC amenities are unavailable at this time. We are currently booking rentals that utilize the Large Meeting Room and Gymnasium only. Pool Party and Inflatable Parties are not available at this time.
Rentals may be booked but must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Max of 25 attendees
- Food must be served in individual containers
- Social distancing and masking (when not eating) are required and must be enforce by the renter.
- COVID-19 Rental Agreement Guidelines (PDF)
Thank you for your patience with us as we strive to keep all of our members and guest safe!
Whether you are looking for a place to hold your child’s birthday party or a room for a friend’s baby shower, a family reunion or other social function, we have the ability to provide space for your next party or event that will meet your needs and won’t break your budget! Most areas of the facility are available for rental on an individual basis, let us check to see if it is available for you!
Rentals are available on the following days and times**:
- Friday: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (no pool parties on Friday)
- Saturday: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
**The Bartlett Recreation Center is also available outside of the above times for after-hours events (parties, lock-ins, etc.). After-hours events require at least 4 weeks advance notice and have a different set of requirements as well as a different pricing structure.
Rental Reservation Procedures:
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice to schedule your event (though we recommend at least 6 weeks due to the increasing popularity of our rentals).
- Payment of the security deposit of $150 and a completed rental agreement are required to book your event date - pending full compliance with the terms of the rental agreement, the security deposit is fully refundable to you within 10 business days of the completion of your event.
- Full rental balance is due 2 weeks before your event.
- Large party room can accommodate a maximum of 54 people per building fire codes
- BRC Event Packages, Policies & Procedures (PDF)
Please email Cassi Yates or call 901-385-6470 with any questions or for more information.