Sizzlin' Summer Camp
2019 Sizzlin' Summer Camp was a success! Thank you for participating!
Need a tax form? Email Cassi Yates with your child's name and what weeks they attended and we will get that form to you!
Registration for Sizzlin' Summer Camp 2020 will open on April 1st, 2020!
We will continue to offer both daily and weekly registrations for Summer 2019. Camp will begin on Monday, June 3 and will end on Friday, August 9, 2019 for a total of 10 weeks of Camp.
The cost is $135 for BRC Members (per child/per week session) and $160 for Non-Members. Additionally, we offer sibling discounts ($10 off for 1st sibling and $25 off for 2nd sibling) as well as 10% savings when paying for 5-weeks or more at one time. Payment is due at time of registration - we cannot place a child on our roster without the accompanying payment.
Day rates are also available for $35/day for BRC Members and $40/day for Non-Members.
Field trips will be held most weeks of camp. Our schedule of field trips will posted shortly!
Sizzlin' Summer Camp days are Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm during the summer. (Before and after care are available as early at 7:00am and as late as 6:00pm and is included in your cost). All equipment for Camp is provided.
Please do not bring anything from home unless requested by the Camp Director. This includes all of the following items:
- Electronic devices (tablets, phones, portable gaming systems),
- Fidget spinners or other “fidget devices” – (if there is a medical need for the use of one of these type of devices, we are happy to make an exception),
- Sports equipment,
- Pokemon cards,
- Toys, etc.
- Athletic clothing & tennis shoes - our Summer Camp day is filled with games and activities. Improper clothing (sandals, flip-flops, crocs, jeans, dresses, etc) are not suitable for Camp
- Lunch, morning & afternoon snacks, water bottle (you may send money for them to purchase their snacks out of our vending machines)
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, and towel - we swim everyday!
- Camp t-shirt should be worn on Field Trip day - your child will receive his / her t-shirt on the day of their first field trip; it is your responsibility to ensure that they wear their Camp t-shirt on all of the following field trips