MEMORIAL DAY CLOSINGS & SCHEDULE CHANGES INCLUDING TRASH PICK-UP
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN @ THE BARTLETT CHRISTMAS PARADE, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2023
FIRE HYDRANT MAINTENANCE SEASON THROUGH JUNE 15, 2023
PROPOSED FY2024 BUDGET SUMMARY
MAYOR & BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETINGS ARE LIVE STREAMED ON YOUTUBE
There are no published events in current month.
- What are the business hours for Bartlett City Hall?
- Who are the members of the City's Board of Mayor and Aldermen?
- Where do I register to vote?
- What voting district do I live in?
- How do I contact my Federal, State and Local Representatives / Legislators ?
- Where do I go for new Utility Services?
- How do I obtain a business license?
- What sports programs are offered by Bartlett Parks and Recreation?
- How do I start new water service or cancel my existing service?