View Other Items in this Archive | View All Archives | Printable Version

Cop's Corner with Captain Cupp


Captain David G. Cupp

Captain Cupp is the daytime shift commander for the Bartlett Police Department. Each week Captain Cupp will provide citizens of Bartlett with information useful to Bartlett residents concerning traffic and public safety and little known facts about the Bartlett Police Department.


This week's topic:
Why do we have so many accidents?  


That was the question given to me lately. Stats show that 85% of all Crashes are caused by human error leaving 15% to Mechanical Failure and Acts of GOD. So now when asked why we have so many Accidents I will answer “The Problem is YOU and I”. Please be mindful of this when driving.

Any Traffic Questions or Concerns feel free to contact me at my email address.
Email Captain Cupp

Captain David G. Cupp, CFS
Bartlett Police Department