Where do I register to vote?
Voter's registration Forms are available at Bartlett City Hall & the Bartlett Library.
The Shelby County Election Commission may be contacted at (901) 222-1200 or by clicking on the following link.View Shelby County Election Commission website

Show All Answers

1. What are the business hours for Bartlett City Hall?
2. Who are the members of the City's Board of Mayor and Aldermen?
3. Where do I register to vote?
4. What voting district do I live in?
5. How do I contact my Federal, State and Local Representatives / Legislators ?
6. Where do I go for new Utility Services?
7. How do I obtain a business license?
8. What sports programs are offered by Bartlett Parks and Recreation?
9. How do I start new water service or cancel my existing service?