7th Annual "Spring into Fall" Round Robin Charity Tourney: September 10, 11 & 12, 2021
Friday: Open play & Social at BRC 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: Check-In at BRC: 8:00 to 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony at 8:30 AM Play Begins at 9:00 AM Lunch Served 11:30 AM - 2:00PM
Sunday: Check-In at play location: 8:00 to 8:30 AM
Play Begins at 9:00 AM
For Tournament Details, Pricing and Tournament Event types and printable registration form please see the flyer:
The Tournament will be played at the two facilities listed below (select the facility name for directions):
The Spring Fling Round Robin Charity Tournament will benefit Youth Villages. Youth Villages was formed in 1986 with the merger of two residential campuses in Memphis and has since grown to a national organization bringing health and hope to more than 23,000 children, families, and young people annually across the United States.
Youth Villages is a national leader in children’s mental and behavioral health. One of Youth Villages’ pioneer programs is known as YVLifeSet. Since 1999, YVLifeSet has helped provide support to vulnerable young people at the edge of adulthood with the support they need to realize their own amazing potential. This program gives former foster youth a good start on successful adulthood. You can visit the website to learn more about the services offered by Youth Villages.
Tournament Documents (will be posted By 6p on September 8):
- Tournament Entries (PDF)
- Mixed Doubles Entries (PDF)
- Women’s Doubles Entries (PDF)
- Men’s Doubles Entries (PDF)
- Entries Needing Partners (PDF)
- Come see what everyone is talking about (PDF) on Thursday nights (7:00 to 9:00 pm) and Saturday mornings (8:00 to 10:00 am). All three courts are reserved for Open Play. This is a free program for BRC Members. Regular day pass rates for Non-Members ($10 for Bartlett Residents / $15 for Non-Residents)
- We now offer reservations for Pickleball on our center court Monday through Friday from 1 to 3pm during the school year (due to the volume of our summer programming we are unable to offer reservations during the summer months). Reservations can only be made by BRC Members. Contact the Front Desk if you’d like to reserve a court!
All-Tournament proceeds will benefit: