Where can I dispose of hazardous waste?
Memphis and Shelby County
Hazardous Waste Collection Facility

Location: 6305 Haley Road, next to Penal Farm/Shelby Co. Corrections Ctr.

Hours of Operation: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Tuesdays and Saturdays
Cost: No charge

Open to Shelby County Residents ONLY! Proof of residency may be required.

Items Accepted:
• Aerosol spray cans
• Automotive fluids
• Batteries
• Construction & Home repair products
• Electronics (no televisions)
• Flammable liquids
• Pool Chemicals
• Other (moth balls, insect repellant, mercury, and thermostats)

Limits: 15 gallons or 100 pounds per vehicle per month.

Items Not Accepted:
• Commercial waste
• Explosives
• Medical waste
• Non-propane cylinders, fire extinguishers, oxygen bottles, and wielding tanks
• Radioactive waste
• Refrigerants
• Cooking oil and grease
• Microwave ovens
• Copiers
• Tires
• Unidentifiable items

For more information please call
Bartlett Solid Waste Services
Bartlett Public Works

Show All Answers

1. What should I do with my leaves?
2. Does the city provide a recycling facility?
3. How do I dispose of my old Appliance?
4. Where can I dispose of hazardous waste?
5. How do I dispose of paint, batteries, tires, and oil?